PJ Styles and Fabric Options
Pullovers have only the two front sleeves. They are quick and easy to put on the dog. The belly and rear are open, allowing the dog to go out without having to remove the PJ.
Long Coats are the same basic design as our Pullovers but they are longer and hang down more on the sides and rear, providing more coverage. The belly and rear are open, allowing the dog to go out without having to remove the PJ.
Snugglies have all four sleeves. The belly and rear are open, allowing the dog to go out without removing the PJ.
Slipovers are sleeveless Pullovers. This option is available in our summer weight fabrics.
* Luxe - This is premium quality high density fleece. It's thick and luxurious.
* Plush - This fleece is extra soft and cozy. This is also classified as an anti pilling fleece. This fleece is consistent in weight and thickness.
* Anti Pill - As the name suggests, this fleece won't produce pilling with repeated washings. Fleece is soft and prints are crisp. Fabric weight can sometimes be variable.
* Blizzard - The weight and quality of this fleece is somewhat variable. Classified as our budget fleece, it's strong point is it's affordability.
* Pure Posh - Lightweight and sumptuously soft, this fleece is perfect for late Spring, early Fall or chilly summer nights. Our dog pajamas are easy to use. No fussing with zippers, buttons, or Velcro. They are a one piece design with a cutout on the belly/rear so there is no need to remove the pajamas when your dog needs to go outside.