DECOTOGS DOG PAJAMAS
Our specialty is dog pajamas. We offer four styles of PJs, and continue to increase the types of fabrics we make them from. Most of our fabrics are varieties of fleece. Fleece is a soft napped insulating synthetic fiber. Some fleece is partially made from recycled plastic bottles! Fleece holds less than 1% of its weight in water, and fleece retains its insulating properties even when wet. We are also now adding some summer weight cotton blend fabrics
Our styles of dog pajamas:
Pullovers have only the two front sleeves. They are quick and easy to put on the dog. The belly and rear are open, allowing the dog to go out without having to remove the PJ.
Long Coats also have only two front sleeves, but they are longer than Pullovers and hang down more on the sides and rear, providing more coverage. The belly and rear are open, allowing the dog to go out without having to remove the PJ.
Snugglies have all four sleeves. The belly and rear are open, allowing the dog to go out without removing the PJ.
Slipovers are sleeveless Pullovers. This option is available in our summer weight fabrics.
* Luxe - This is premium quality high density fleece. It's thick and luxurious.
* Plush - This fleece is extra soft and cozy.
* Anti Pill - As the name suggests, this fleece won't produce pilling with repeated washings. Fleece is soft and prints are crisp.
* Blizzard - The weight and quality of this fleece is somewhat variable. It's strong point is it's affordability.
* Pure Posh - Lightweight and sumptuously soft, this fleece is perfect for late Spring, early Fall or chilly summer nights.
Our dog pajamas are easy to use. No fussing with zippers, buttons, or Velcro. They are a one piece design with a cutout on the belly/rear so there is no need to remove the pajamas when your dog needs to go outside.
Simply put the pajamas on over your dog's head, pull the front feet through the front sleeves, then pull the pajamas backwards. For our four sleeve Snugglie design, also pull the dogs rear legs through the back sleeves. It's as easy as putting on your own shirt. Cuffs may be rolled up to make them shorter.
Wondering where your order is?
We now offer Order Lookup! You only need your order number and email to check on the status of your order. We'll even provide an estimated ship date on custom orders, and personalized notes if we have any issues or questions about your order.