Photo Contest 2019
**** Congratulations to the WINNERS! ***
"Sansa Sleeping with her Baby", submitted by Marcy Harding.
"Duesy Sporting his new Jammies", submitted by Jen Shirley.
"Willy in his Decotogs", submitted by Celeste Watson.
Now through November 30, upload photos of your dog for a chance to win a $50 gift certificate from Decotogs. Share photos of your dogs, young or old, male or female. Capture them working, playing, snoozing, and anything in between. Have fun taking new shots of your dog and may the best photo(s) win!
Please take a moment to read all the rules and requirements for entering our contests.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST
- To upload a photo and enter a contest, click “Upload Photo” button at the bottom of the home page or any product page.
- Click “Choose File,” then select a photo file from your computer or mobile device to upload.
- Update your email so that we can contact you if you win. This will be the only way we can identify who submitted the photo. Please double check your email for accuracy.
- Add a description or caption for your photo (optional). Include your name here if you want public credit for your photo.
- Click “Upload image” button.
- By uploading a photo, you are agreeing to the rules presented here.
- Please note, all photos are reviewed by us before they appear in the photo contest gallery, so your photo will not appear immediately.
- You may upload as many photos as you would like to the contest.
- If you have trouble entering the contest, contact us at CustomerService@Decotogs.com for assistance.
Contest is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canadian residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Decotogs and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Contest is void where prohibited.
No purchase necessary to enter. Purchasing will not increase your odds of winning.
The Contest begins on Tuesday, 10/15/2019, and ends on Saturday,11/30/2019. Photos submitted after the Contest Period will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Contest only via website submission at www.decotogs.com. Photos posted to other websites, forums, boards, chat rooms, etc, or received via email, text, Messenger or phone will not be accepted.
Agreement to Official Rules
Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decision of Decotogs, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
How to Enter
Submit a photo at www.decotogs.com. To be eligible for a prize, photo must include a valid email address. Email addresses are kept confidential and are not displayed on the website. Submissions containing explicit or offensive language or images, either express or implied, or links to other websites will be disqualified.
Enter as often as you like. All entries become the property of Decotogs and will not be acknowledged or returned. Photos may be used by Decotogs for future promotional purposes without additional permission or compensation. Decotogs reserves the right to choose which (if any) photographs to publish on our website, blog, or other online or offline media.
On or about Saturday, 12/07/2019, the Decotogs will select potential winners from all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected are dependent upon the number of valid entries received.
Winner has 14 calendar days to respond to claim their prize. Decotogs reserves the right to award unclaimed prizes to other participants after 14 calendar days.
Use of Personal Data
By participating in the contest, you agree to share your contact and other required information with Decotogs, and you agree to receive promotional emails from Decotogs. Participants' information, including email, phone, address and order history, if applicable, will not be sold to 3rd parties.
Three(3) - $50 coupon voucher redeemable through 01/31/2020.
Coupons are good towards all products at www.decotogs.com at the currently listed prices. Limit one coupon may be used per order. Coupons do not include shipping charges. Coupons may not be used in conjunction with other coupons. sales, or discounts.
Decotogs reserves the right to choose which (if any) photographs to publish on our website, blog, email, or other online or offline media. All photographs submitted to the contest become the property of Decotogs.
By submitting your name and photograph, you agree to these terms. By submitting your photo, you agree that you are qualified to enter our Photo Contests, and you agree to abide by the contest rules presented here.
- Decotogs (“Sponsor”) is the Sponsor of this contest.
- Photos must be in gif, jpg, jpeg or png format.
- Photos will not be returned. By entering the Contest, contestants agree to abide by these rules, and represent and warrant that the entries are their own and original photographs and that the entries do not violate or infringe the rights, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights or rights of privacy, of any third party.
- Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible or incomplete. Decotogs assumes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries.
- Uploading a photo to the Decotogs website constitutes participation in the Contest and grants the Sponsor all rights to edit, publish, copy, display, and/or use the photo for any promotional purpose. While attempts will be made to give photo credit if it is used, such photo credit is not guaranteed.
- Sponsor and its affiliates or other parties and its affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Decotogs shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the email account whose address was specified on the photo upload form.
- This contest has a photo upload start date and end date. All entries to the contest must be uploaded on or between those dates.
- Each contestant may upload one or more photos.
- To ensure that the contest entries stay within the topic areas and to ensure that they are of acceptable quality and appropriate for display, Decotogs will moderate the contest, reviewing each photo to determine whether to accept the photo in the contest for which it is entered.
- Photos that are accepted by the Decotogs will be appear in the contest gallery. If a photo is rejected, it will not be shown in the contest gallery and will not be eligible for the contest.
- Decotogs may reject any photos which do not meet the contest requirements or for any other reason deemed valid. Decotogs may accept to the contest any photo that the Decotogs deems acceptable. Decotogs may reject a photo that was previously accepted. Decotogs' decision to accept or reject a photo will be final.
- Selection of finalists and/or winners will be done solely at the discretion of the Decotogs staff.
- Entrants whose photos are selected for email or other marketing use will be notified by e-mail.
- Any entrants that are unable to be contacted within what Decotogs deems to be a reasonable amount of time will forfeit their prize.
- For each contest, if an entrant’s photo(s) is selected, the entrant will receive the prize indicated in the details above for the appropriate contest.
- In the event that there is an insufficient number of qualified entries, or if Decotogs determines in its absolute discretion that none or too few entries meet the quality standards established to award the prizes, Decotogs reserves the right not to award the prizes.
- The contest is open to residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, and Canadian residents ages 18 and older. Void where prohibited by law. All state and local restrictions apply.
- Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates or other parties in any way involved in the development, production or distribution of this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, children) and household members of employees are not eligible to participate in the Contests.
- No cash substitution, transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed. In the event of the unavailability of a prize or prizes, Decotogs may substitute a prize or prizes of equal or greater value.
- All expenses, including taxes (if any), related to receipt and use of prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release. The affidavit must be returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or winner will forfeit their prize and another winner may be selected. Should the ARV (approximate retail value) equal or exceed $600.00, winners shall be required to provide a Social Security Number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to Decotogs for issuance of a 1099 Form.
- By accepting a prize, winner(s) grant Decotogs the right to edit, publish, copy, display and otherwise use their entries in connection with this Contest, and to further use their names, likenesses, and biographical information in advertising and promotional materials, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- By participating in the Contest and/or accepting the prize, contestants release Decotogs and affiliated companies or the agencies of any of them from any liability, injury, damages, cost or expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or connected to participation in this contest or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prizes.
- Any dispute arising from any Contest will be determined according to the laws of the State of Missouri, without reference to its conflict of law principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Clinton County, Missouri and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
Winners will be posted at the end of each contest on that contest's page. Alternately you may request a list of selected entrants in a specific Decotogs contest by send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the address below, Attention: Photo Contest. (Please indicate the name of the contest you are requesting the winning list from.)
5398 SE PP Hwy
Holt, MO 64048